Splitting the Emacspeak List?

Hi,
    In using Gnus to read and send the majority of my email lately, I've had an interest in some of its nicer features for mail reading, specifically mail splitting.  I was wondering how I might go about splitting the Emacspeak list into its own 'group', so I could be sure I would have those mails separately?
    The splitting is regular _expression_ based, matched against the email header.  I've tried a couple examples which didn't work, but I don't claim to be an expert in regular expressions.
I've tried: