List will be down as campus will have no power Saturday

Hi Folks,

Just a heads up.  On Saturday May 31 the power company is doing work
on the Vassar campus electric lines.  All the machines here at the
Computer Science Department will be turned off over this time as they
predict we will be without power for 8 hours.  I will bring the
machines back up once power is restored.

Mail and web will be gone so no emacspeak list on Saturday.

The server that the emacspeak archive is stored on has been up for the
last 866 days so I guess it deserves some time off.

-Greg

--

 Greg Priest-Dorman
 priestdo@xxxxxxxxxxx