patch for espeak-voices.el

I made some changes in the espeak-voices.el file.  The range of settings
for average pitch has been widened.  pitch range has been changed.  It
seems that the values it is looking for is between 0 and 100.  Now, the
monotone voice is very flat.  I also fixed the problem with the
richness.  Please test this out and tell me what you think.

rdc
161,165c161,179
<      (0 32.5)
<      (1 39)
<      (2 45.5)
<      (3 52)
<      (4 58.5 )
---
> ;;;      (0 32.5)
> ;;;      (1 39)
> ;;;      (2 45.5)
> ;;;      (3 52)
> ;;;      (4 58.5 )
> ;;;      (5 65)
> ;;;      (6 71.5)
> ;;;      (7 78)
> ;;;      (8 84.5)
> ;;;      (9 91)))
>
> ;; Head size would normally be the third number.  It was not in the
> ;; file originally.  Will it be used if it is in there?
>
>      (0 0)
>      (1 13)
>      (2 26)
>      (3 39)
>      (4 52)
167,168c181,182
<      (6 71.5)
<      (7 78)
---
>      (6 72)
>      (7 79)
170a185

252,261c267,291
<      (0 15)
<      (1 30)
<      (2 45)
<      (3 60)
<      (4 75)
<      (5 90)
<      (6 105)
<      (7 120)
<      (8 135)
<      (9 150)))
---
> ;;;      (0 15)
> ;;;      (1 30)
> ;;;      (2 45)
> ;;;      (3 60)
> ;;;      (4 75)
> ;;;      (5 90)
> ;;;      (6 105)
> ;;;      (7 120)
> ;;;      (8 135)
> ;;;      (9 150)))
>

> ;; it seems, based on the sampler, this is a range from 0-100%
>      (0 0)
>      (1 10)
>      (2 30)
>      (3 40)
>      (4 50)
>      (5 60)
>      (6 70)
>      (7 80)
>      (8 90)
>      (9 100)))

348,356c378,386
<      (0 0 100)
<      (1 14 80)
<      (2 28 60)
<      (3 42 40 )
<      (4 56 20)
<      (5 70  3 )
<      (6 60 24 )
<      (7 70 16)
<      (8 80 20)
---
>      (0 10 100)
>      (1 20 80)
>      (2 30 60)
>      (3 40 40 )
>      (4 50 20)
>      (5 60  3 )
>      (6 70 24 )
>      (7 80 16)
>      (8 90 20)
357a388,400

--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

FORTUNE REMEMBERS THE GREAT MOTHERS: #6

	"Johnny, if you fall and break your leg, don't come running to me!"
		-- Mrs. Emily Barstow, June 16, 1954