Re: New to Emacspeak and Emacs

Hi their.  Well, I never did get Espeak to work as far as the speech
server is concerned.  However, I discovered that its missing some shared
library--the exact name escapes me, or I'd include that error message
well.  So should I file a bug report against the Debian package?  Because
Lenny is going to be released, and I'd consider this an important issue if
this is going to be "stable" software.  Any opinions?  Let me know.
Thanks for all the help.

--Erik

eheil@xxxxxxxxxxx