running emacspeak under windows

I was wondering if anyone has instructions for running emacspeak under windows? Google hasn't shown much accept the possibility of using CO Linux but this didn't give any instructions. Trying to compile under cygwin didn't work either but this was a year ago and I didn't have any specific cygwin instructions. Thanks for any info.