Re: compile errors with linux-espeak speech server

Emacspeak will work fine with tcl8.4. I'm running it and have been for over
a month with no problems. I now don't even have tcl 8.3 installed.

This is on a Debian testing/unstable distro.

I decided to see how well it worked when I noticed a comment in the svn log
from Raman stating he had been fixing up the servers to work with tcl8.4.

I'm using Outloud as my speech synth on a 32 bit system. Also running emacs
23 from CVS

Tim

Steve Holmes writes:

tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx

There are two types of people in IT - those who do not manage what they
understand and those who do not understand what they manage.