Re: Emacspeak Servers On Jaunty: Calling for contrib makefiles

Hi Raman,

the makefile for the outloud server currently in svn does not work for
me on jaunty (I only tried the one for tcl8.3). I know that I had this
working once. The problem is apparently that the new libtool does not
like the fact that the name of the shared library does not start with
"lib". It does not seem to like the .so extension either and prefers
.la. Anyway, I will try to get this to work again and keep you posted
on the progress.

Best regards, Lukas