Re: unicode editing

Robert,
I've inserted the utf-8 related variables in my .emacs file and I
still have the problem.  I wonder if it's an espeak problem?
The weird thing is that I can't delete the multibyte characters, it's
a nightmare, they're indestructible.
I don't think espeak would cause this behavior.
I'm running version 22 of emacs.
John

--
Regards,