Re: -q error

Hello Tim,

When I go to the customize emacs group - the one that "finds a
suitable browser" - all I see is mention of Windows anc Cywin and DOS
- I got the emacspeak file from Debian Linux.

That also confuses me!

I went and found the emacspeak executable in /usr/bin/ or in
/usr/local/bin - I forget which and ran it by using ./emacspeak and I
still got the notice that I was using the -q option and thus could not
save any customization.

Thanks for the help.

David