Reading bookshare with emacspeak

First off to diffuse the FUD, the daisy reader in emacspeak does
work, and I do use it regularly with books from Bookshare.

It's been a while since this was last posted to the list, so you
may want to give this a read:
as a means of  increasing the chances of getting help.

Note that Bookshare recently changed some of its Daisy book
output, and some new books may not work --- code and patches
welcome --- that's the meaning of Open Source so we all dont
forget.

As for the outline-regexp problem, that's probably something in
your emacs setup you need to debug.

Email			:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx :ã
WWW			:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/ : â
       GTalk		: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx : â
PGP			:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/raman-almaden.asc : â
Google			: tv+raman  :  ?
IRC			:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs : â
BRL:	ââââââââââââââ	: â