Re: Annoying pitch settings in e-speak with Emacspeak 32

Hi Alex,

Have you looked at the Voice Lock section of the Info manual?  I *think*
everything is explained there.  That would be where I would start.  I've
not used espeak in quite a while but I don't remember the voice being
particularly high so there might be another issue at work here.

Have a read and we'll go from there.  Not saying I can help but I'm sure
someone can.

Best regards,
rdc

Robert D. Crawford                                     robdcraw@xxxxxxxxxxx