Re: Organ Music

I have one of those cognitive disabilities that requires years of work
but when I finally get it, I become one of the best.  But the learning
curve is so flat then it jumps way up.  It is because I have almost no
short term memory which is nerve based - once it gets driven into long
term memory, which is chemical in nature, I am fine.

I will have to learn some key strokes - apropos for one to find the
right command very quickly.  Some of the commands I have remember

But I keep on trying - that's my strong point.

Best to all,

David