Re: typescript after make emacspeak

Hello list,

I havve the emacspeak outloud and espeak servers working with Arch
linux.  I set this up some time ago and didn't make notes as to how I
did it, but this is what I appear to have installed:

TCL8.5 from the extra repository
tclx8.4 from the AUR

The only relevant environment variable set is EMACSPEAK_DIR; I run
emacspeak from my home directory
I set the TCL_VERSION in the linux-outloud and linux-espeak makefiles
to 8.5

Maybe it shouldn't work with the above settings, but it has done
without problems for a couple of years now.

hth

Rob