Re: alsa patches for eflite no longer available

That might be helpful, if there were a utility that could work like
pacman does but inside aur I could even probably download the correct
dependencies when building packages.  I'm still reading through aur
helpers and haven't decided which of the cli helpers would be best to
download and use.