Re: Tabulation problem, possibly a mac speech server bug

David,

I've checked in a change to table-ui -- rather than calling
function message to echo what was spoken in the message area, I
switched it to call dtk-speak directly -- this appears to fix the
problem -- or at least makes it harder to reproduce.

Please check what you see the elisp layer producing; we may  well
have a deeper bug -- in which case it must be a really
old,long-standing bug  that is probably getting tickled now that
things are a lot faster than when this code was originally written.