Re: Emacspeak Won't build on My Mac!

OK, I had a couple issues here; for some reason, my path variable had /usr/local/bin at the end instead of the beginning of the string so I was pulling the wrong (native mac) version of emacs (version 22). After changing that, I now get the right version of emacs.  Also I see the speech rate working properly now.

the other issue I seem to have but can't pin down is I hear something about a back trace but can't find any window inside the emacs session to expose it.  Along with that, I have had several system crashes upon exiting emacs.  Should I turn off VO completely while running emacspeak? I realize VO isn't needed while focused in that emacs session but I want to be able to use VO in other apps while emacs is running. Does having VO turned on impact emacs' and emacspeak's stability?