Re: Handling data flow diagrams and system flow charts

On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 04:24:40PM +0000, lsmithso@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Was the OP after some way of making diagrams  accessable or spoken?

Yes. Braille is also another option, which I used for ascii graphs in
high school from maxima.

Anything more complex I'm not sure how useful that approach is.

The other issue is getting drawings into ascii in the first place...
> I'd be very interested to learn how R, gnuplot etc can help to do
> that. Any info gratefully received.

What is R?

Well I used maxima which used gnuplot to develop graphs. So that worked
pretty well because I could get an idea of the graph with the Braille
display.

I think gnuplot is more designed for drawing graphs and functions rather
than rawing project management diagrams. Some please correct me if I'm
wrong though.

Cheers,
Dan