Fixing Broken Info Pages was Emacspeak 37 Fails to Build on ArchLinux

Good catch:-)

For the record, the makeinfo warnings from makeinfo version 5.0
are all  mostly noise -- and none of them are real errors.  I
suspect makeinfo has gotten too aggressive for its own good, and
is generating false positives -- at least  a quick spot check on
its complaints re section ordering turned out to be
incorrect. The changes I made were more a periodic house-cleaning
fixing spell-check issues (make spell will show you what it looks for)