Re: Playing Sounds Within Emacspeak

Do you have the ELPA Lisp Library installed?

http://tromey.com/elpa/install.html

Once you have installed the package manager, type M-x
package-list-packages. Type r in the package menu buffer to update the
list of packages available from the server. If you want a particular
package, type i next to its name to mark it for installation, and then
x to download and install it.

Install emms

David
David J. Ring, Jr., N1EA  Radio-Officers Group -- Join CW email list
-- Historic Morse Recordings
Gopher Hole:  gopher://sdf.org/1/users/djringjr/ (native or with
Firefox's Overbite extension) or via http to gopher gateway
Chat Skype: djringjr MSN: djringjr (@) msn.com AIM: N1EA icq: 27380609

=30=