Re: ems-interactive-p, a bug in call-interactively-p?

Hi

Rather than trying to fix everything so that it runs from the .el files, why don't you write a script to byte-compile everything and have it called by the installer? Then there is no loss in performance and we know that everything should work. It seems likely that this won't be the only issue if we run from .el files so in the long term byte-compiling during installation might be simpler.

Alastair