Re: Enabling Outloud on Fedora 20

Thanks, Raman. Thanks especially for hanging in with me while we all
figured out how to untangle all of this.

I do think Fedora should make it easier to get the 32bit binary
installed on a 64bit system where TCL is already present for other apps.
I should probably raise this on one of the Fedora lists.

Janina