From: Niklas Rittinghaus [mailto:niklasrittinghaus@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 4:04 PM
To: emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: which distribution do you recommend

Hi,

i want to try out emacspeak but it seems a bit complicated to install emacs on windows. I am trying out linux now. I try some distros optimized for the blind. But wich distro is the best for us and can be used good with emacspeak? Wich do you recommend?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Niklas

Image removed by sender.