emacspeak and org-mode tables

I started a thread on this a few months ago. I've finally gotten
around to some baby steps, advising a few of the relevant org
commands. I'm submitting this patch mainly to get feedback on the
approach. Before I can go much further I will need to add a bit to
org's table mode ... it lacks a org-table-previous-row analogous to
its org-table-next-row for example. I already find the added feedback
useful though. Comments always welcome.
cheers
Peter

Support us in the OXFAM trailwalker as we try to walk 100km in 24
hours. <https://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/team/home/15596>

Peter Rayner
room 343
School of Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne, 3010, Vic, Australia
tel: work: +61 (0)3 8344 9708; fax: +61 (0)3 8344 7761
mobile +61 402 752 379, skype: petermorag
mail-to: prayner@xxxxxxxxxxx