start on accessing latex tables

Another project I mentioned a while ago. Here is a start on parsing
latex tables into the emacspeak-table data structure.
I decided to use python to do the work of parsing the LATeX itself so
this requires pymacs.
I've added the following lines to my .emacs but it probably should be
handled via a require directive in emacspeak-table-ui itself.

(load-library "pymacs")
(autoload 'pymacs-apply "pymacs")
(autoload 'pymacs-call "pymacs")
(autoload 'pymacs-eval "pymacs" nil t)
(autoload 'pymacs-exec "pymacs" nil t)
(autoload 'pymacs-load "pymacs" nil t)

Many thanks to Andrew Thomas for the hard work
on the python. This is by no means complete, for example it doesn't
know about the full range of options for the tabular environment. I've
been using it for a month or so and it's already quite useful.
to use it mark a tabular environment (using c'c dot in auctex for
example) then run
emacspeak-table-display-latex-table-in-region

Feedback welcome
cheers
Peter

Support us in the OXFAM trailwalker as we try to walk 100km in 24
hours. <https://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/team/home/15596>

Peter Rayner
room 343
School of Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne, 3010, Vic, Australia
tel: work: +61 (0)3 8344 9708; fax: +61 (0)3 8344 7761
mobile +61 402 752 379, skype: petermorag
mail-to: prayner@xxxxxxxxxxx