Re: Bits and bobs

I think sharing them would be an excellent. I learn a lot by looking
at work flows developed by others. This is especially the case when I
am still learning. I've been a beginner in elisp for quite some time.
I would be especially interested in your workflows that integrate
dired with the shell.

I wonder if something like github would be appropriate for these
community supplied solutions and work flows.