Re: Emacspeak installation information

Hi,

I think it is a matter of inclination more than a matter of expertise.
A lot of these steps, when I look at them as you have listed them
here, can be automated perfectly easily. Trouble is mainly caused by
the distro-specific espeak packages and tcl. I am not an expert at
this but from my point of view it doesn't look too difficult to make
distro-specific packages (.deb, .rpm) for this and write an install
script that automates pretty much the whole deal. I would do it, but I
am currently swamped with other stuff and just don't have the time and
resources to learn and research Bash scripting and distro package
maintenance ...

Regards,
Florian