Re: [EMACSPEAK The Complete Audio Desktop] Emacspeak Development Is Moving To GitHub

Actually, I have a package build script now that pulls most current
version of emacspeak from the new git repo. So that part is coming
along but I do have another problem however...

During the "make install", I get errors about sawfish/*.jl not being
found. When I looked around a bit, I noticed that the sawfish stuff is
in obsolete now. Shouldn't the install: recipe be modified to not
install sawfish?