Re: emacspeak build failed

Yes, I get the same error now too. there is nothing wrong with the
PKGBUILD file in AUR. The error I get is,
Symbol's function definition is void: emacspeak-xslt-get
I can pour over this some more to see if that failed to build earlier
in the sequence but I think there is something wrong in the source
tree at this moment. At least that's how it looks to me.

I'm sure we both have the proper dependencies installed. the only
other thing that changed recently for me was I switched from the
emacs-nox to the full x-compatible version of emacs 24.5-1.

Anyone else have ideas? I'm nopt really familiar with the internals of
emacspeak yet.