Re: emacspeak and orgstruct-mode key bindings

Hi,

To revisit an old issue that I have so far never managed to solve.

I am still having the issue that in shell-mode backward-word will not
cross what appears to be prompt boundaries.  That is from shell mode
backward-word won't move back over the prompt unless I either arrow left
or go to the beginning of the line, then it works.

I start emacs from a script like this:
#!/bin/bash
open -F -n /Users/bart/emacs/head/Emacs.app  --args               --debug-init -Q --no-site-file -fg yellow -bg black -l /Users/bart/emacs/site-lisp/init-safe.el --no-splash

I have all of the debug options I can find and the options to not load
any additional code enabled.

Then The init file init-safe.el contains the following:

;;; init.el
;; This is the first thing to get loaded.
;; this file is for testing

; Load emacspeak
(setq load-path (cons "~/emacs/head/src/emacspeak/lisp" load-path))
(setq load-path (cons "~/emacs/head/src/emacspeak/lisp/contrib" load-path))
(setq emacspeak-directory "~/emacs/head/src/emacspeak")
(setq dtk-program "mac")
(setq mac-default-speech-rate 500)
(load-file "~/emacs/head/src/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-setup.el")

And that's it.

I've also removed all customizations and elpa packages and I'm still
seeing the behaviour.

I was hoping that people can take a look at what I'm doing and see if
there is anything further they can think of I can try.

Also are there any mac users out there that can confirm that
backward-word works for them in shell mode.

I don't believe this is emacspeak specific because the I'm almost
certain the problem exists even if I don't launch emacspeak.  I'm sorry
I'm not 100% certain of this.

Kind regards