Re: some more work on org tables

Hi Peter,

 I applied your patch with a few changes:

Other than a couple of minor elisp style changes  here is what I did:

1. Incorporated your additional function to org-table mode  in
emacspeak-org while we wait for org to incorporate it.

2. Deleted the key-binding of the various table  speaking commands  that
your patch had in it -- note that binding
"C-e <x>" in the org-mode map will not limit that binding to org-mode --
it becomes global because C-e is a prefix keymap. The  result of what
your code tries to do is that those bindings then become effective
everywhere which is not a good thing.