query about dectalk software synthethiser

hi

i am a new member on this list and my name is dinesh kaushal. i am studying
in second standard of graduation. i have just downloaded emacspeak but i
don't have dectalk synthethiser can you tell me whom should i contact to
get infermation about dectalk software synthethiser. i send an e-mail to:

mangipudi@xxxxxxxxxxx

but my e-mail came back whith the note that it doesn't exist.
is this list is limited to emacspeak? or other topics such as maths and
computer science can also be discussed?

thank you dinesh kaushal