From: "Wäckerlin Marc" <mwaeckerlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: raman
Subject: Compile Error with Emacspeak
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 11:53:09 +0200

Hi,

I tried to install emacspeak, but the make reports errors. In the mailing list,
i did not find an article on my subject, so i hope you could perhaps give me a
hint.

Make complains:
 Cannot open load file "thingatpt"
and
 Cannot open load file "timer"

Could you help me?
Thank you in advance,
regards
Marc

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 (408) 536 3945   (W14-612)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 (408) 537 4042
      (W14 129) 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/        (Adobe Intranet)
      http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.html    (Cornell)