[bsmart@xxxxxxxxxxx: ]

Sorry folks, it looks like this new mailing list sends any message
without a subject only to me.  Here is Bryan's post.  I will look into
changing that behavior, inthe meantime, jut try and put subjects on
your posts - Greg

---- Begin included message ----
Under Linux, when I run Emacspeak on several virtual consoles, if speech is generated from two at once (I.E. I'm working on one and another spouts a status message), speech will die on the current console.  Can I do anything to prevent the clash from killing speech?

Thanks

--
Bryan R. Smart
E-Mail: bsmart@xxxxxxxxxxx