Re: making and installing info for 9.0

> I recently installed version 9.0 of emacspeak.
>
> On reviewing the info files I found that when I tried to call a module
> from the main menu info could not find it.

a module??

hmm things to check:

is /usr/local/info included in the list of directories info being
checked for info pages?
What version of emacs are you using? (stock rh5.1 emacs is slightly
broken ( i dont use stock rh5.2 emacs so i cant offer suggestions
there))

if none of these help, give exact details on what your setup is.

--will