Re: Multiple Emacspeak sessions

I tend to agree with Raman. There are some not so obvious issues which
would need to be considered - once you have multiple threads you would
have to consider issues such as making sure all threads got equal
opportunities to access the speech device and none get locked
out. This is even further complicated by the temporal and context
restraints on speech. The spoken feedback would become very difficult
to following if it constantly alternated between different contexts
(buffers, programs etc) and if parts of the speech are broken up into
smaller parts to give fairer access for different threads, blocks of
speech could become so seperated temporally that they would become
difficult to follow etc.

Tim