Re: Dolphin / Juno speech synthesizer configuration

Emmanuel -

The Dolphin Apollo has a truly unique kind of hardware flow control,
which caused me quite a bit of trouble.  Also, I believe the
terminology in their documentation is backwards: when they say "raise"
a line, they mean "assert", which is actually a *lower* voltage.
However, I got it working.  The latest emacspeak-ss package has a
working speech server for the Apollo.  You can get it from the blinux
ftp site or here:

	 http://www.mv.com/ipusers/vanzandt

			 - Jim Van Zandt