DECTalk Indexing and Emacspeak

I know that Raman has previously commented on the problems with having Emacspeak index on each word, but is some form of indexing a possibility? I would be satisfied if I could stop speach and have point placed on the line where the interruption occurred.

--
Bryan R. Smart                     E-Mail: bsmart@xxxxxxxxxxx
System Administrator               Home Page: http://www.pobox.com/~bsmart