Re: Apologies for the garbled message

You too eh? I've experienced a couple of glitches with vm under 20.3
as well - nothing too serious but a little inconvenient. I had no
problems under 20.2 and below.

The author of VM was waiting for 20.3 to come out and a few of the
changes to emacs to become stabilized before he releases versions for
20.x - its a pretty well maintained package, so I suspect it won't be
too much longer now before we get a release ported to 20.3 which will
be great as I find it the best mailer under emacs/emacspeak.

Tim