Re: Mbrola-server for Emacspeak available as RPM package.

Raman> For both to be used together the two servers would have to
Raman> be running simultaneously --in itself no big a deal.

Raman> For what you propose --some messages going through one or
Raman> the other server is more work--
Raman> all speech calls in the core emacspeak API would have to
Raman> take an optional speech server.

Of Certain functions would have to know to switch servers before running?

Or, as a short term test, I could run two emacspeak sessions...  One
using each speech device. I would loose some functionality that way,
but it should be easy to try it and see what happens.  That would not
work for differnt speech from the same document, but it would let the
reminder/apointment system have its own speech device which in the
short term would do a lot for me.

THis could be get fun!

Greg
--