MOO

Anne;

Can you (or anybody) explain what is the difference between MOO and any
other "chat" application?  In other words, how does this get classified as
VR -- The "virtual reality" of the dungeons and dragons" set seems to me to
be quite different then the kind of immersion VR that I think of when I
hear the term.

-- Jim

James A. Rebman

Technology - Enhanced Learning Laboratory
University of Colorado, Boulder
College of Engineering and Applied Science

mailto:James.Rebman@xxxxxxxxxxx