Re: Changing auditory icons

Nolan -

You may be using the "play" script from the emacspeak package, which
just cat's a .au file to /dev/audio.  Before trading in your .au
files, please try playing them with the "play" script from the "sox"
package instead.  If that works, then all you need to do is set the
evironment variable EMACSPEAK_PLAY_PROGRAM to point to that script.

	      - Jim Van Zandt