Re: More on W3 customization

Raman, your pointer is a good one, but it has nothing to do with Emacspeak
itself. And, while the W3 list and docs may be able to supply the answer
Victor needs, he's still using Emacspeak technology in order to use the w3
browser at all.

Now, if there's no policy principle to point to to say he's off topic, but
you're on topic, than your judgement can only be arbitrary. Am I wrong? Is
there something inbetween a policy basis for decision making and an
arbitrary ruling? I don't know of one.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina@xxxxxxxxxxx