Re: NT emacspeak progress and request for help

I just listened to the sample wav  file and what you have
for animated is pretty good considering what is possible
with the MS engine.

The thing that may be more important to make this thing
really usable is to figure out its particular quirks with
respect to how it handles punctuations, abbreviations etc
--the dtk server (dtk-exp) has a whole sequence of regexp
based cleanups (see proc clean) that are Dectalk specific
and we'll need to evolve something similar for the MS engine
--suited to its own particular quirks of course.

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 408 536 3945
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 408 537 4042
      W14-128 345 Park Avenue       Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx

      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/        (Adobe Intranet)
      http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/             (Cornell)