Important bug fix in emacspeak-ss-1.3

I discovered that the doubletalk server in emacspeak-ss-1.3 will not
run if the user is using a DoubleTalk PC, because it tries to do a
stty command on /dev/dtlk and that doesn't work because /dev/dtlk
isn't a serial port.  So I have attached a patch to fix this bug.
Actually, all I did was put in some code that was there in
emacspeak-ss-1.0 but was removed later.

Thanks to Ann K. Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxx> for testing the new release
on her system; otherwise, I wouldn't have found this bug.

emacspeak-ss-1.3-stty.patch