Re: anyone using Emacspeak with a Dectalk PC1?

I tried installing a file called pc1v42cd.exe before I first e-mailed the
list.  However, the Linux Dectalk PC driver didn't like the new firmware
files at all, I got no Dectalk PC for Linux is running message when I
booted.  Upon e-mailing the author of the Linux driver,  I found out the so
called Dectalk PC update didn't work for him either.
Ryan