Important update of Emacspeak RPM's

Last night I uploaded new RPM's of Emacspeak to my Web site.  In the
updated RPM's I fixed a bug that prevented Emacspeak from starting if
the w3-contrib package is installed.  The w3-contrib package causes
the w3-imenu module (and therefore the imenu module) to be loaded when
Emacs starts up, and this exposed a small problem in the
emacspeak-setup.el file, so I fixed it.

I also fixed the emacspeak websearch code so that if you do a Web
search before W3 has been loaded (or if only the "w3-auto" file has
been loaded), following the links on the results page won't result in
the error "Symbol's value as variable is void: url-be-asynchronous".
I also modified the mail-alert code to look for mailboxes under
/var/spool/mail rather than /usr/spool/mail, which doesn't exist on
Red Hat systems.  Finally, I added Jim Van Zandt's emacspeakconfig
script, which is a convenient way of configuring Emacspeak for your
synthesizer and making sure that the permissions for the synthesizer's
port are correct.  Note that the use of emacspeakconfig is entirely
optional.  If you have already set up the DTK variables by some other
means or would just rather not use emacspeakconfig, that's fine. (I
had to edit the default emacspeak.conf file a bit to make this
possible.)

Here are the URL's for the new RPM's:

http://www.feist.com/~mattcamp/emacspeak-10.0-2.noarch.rpm (binary)
http://www.feist.com/~mattcamp/emacspeak-10.0-2.src.rpm (source)