Your Javascript URL plugin for Emacs

    Victor> Hi, Some days ago you sent a piece of code that
    Victor> would allow Emacs/W3 understand Javascript
    Victor> URLs. I downloaded the code, however, am not
    Victor> exactly sure as to how and where to plug it
    Victor> in. Please, excuse me for knowing it, but I just
You load it in same as any other emacs extension
M-x load-library ret
w3-javascript ret

--after placing the file somewhere where emacs can find it
of course.

This should let you activate urls
 of the form javascript:foo(url)
by hitting M-j --will work by fetching <url>)

    Victor> started looking at LISP and yet have some time
None of this has anything to do with your looking at or
learning lisp--

WWW:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc