Problems downloading Viavoice

Hi all.

I've been trying to download Viavoice from the IBM site, and all goes
well until I click on the file I want, and then I get
error in process sentinel: FTP Error: OPEN request failed: ftp:
207.25.253.61#21: Unknown host

I haven't the foggiest what's going on here. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Ben

Ben van Poppel, Traralgon, Victoria, Australia
Email: <benny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
WWW: http://www.netspace.net.au/~benny
Phone: +61-(0)3-51-924-990
"Even a man who is pure in heart
And speaks in prayer by night
May become a wolf, when the wolf's bane blooms
And the winter Moon is bright."

Cradle of Filth, Vampyre, 1996