Re: Up again

Brian -

1) I expect elisp files to run at the same speed after they are
   loaded, whether or not they were byte-compiled.
2) Debian systems keep a separate byte-compiled file for each version
   of emacs installed (for example: emacs19, emacs20, and xemacs20).
   What distribution are you using?
3) Do you find that emacspeak works well under xemacs?  I thought
   emacspeak had some problem under xemacs.

		 - Jim Van Zandt