List archive permisions fixed.

Hi folks,

A few people wrote to tell me that the 1999 section of the emacspeak
list archive was not readable.  This is because I have not had a
chance to fix the problem with the swish search of the emacspeak
archive.

At this point the 1999 section of the archive is open.  However, the
swish index is still not working properly.  I hope to have a chance to
deal with it soon.

Sorry for any inconvinance this caused,

Greg

--